Friday, April 5, 2013

Second chance











I know I screwed up big time
No more excuse for that
When I turned into the wrong way
Shame on me

I wish it had been different
That I had felt all the pain for you
Words can be so hurtful sometimes
More than any fist could do
Shame on me
Shame on me

I hate it the most when that's what I did
When I'm still deeply in love with you
Now that you are gone
Leaving me alone with emptiness and memories
of your big heart and your smile
my sunshine
Shame on me
Shame on me
Shame on me

Please do not blame me
for what I am doing now in my dream
Better me for a better future
Pushing myself to the limit
Even if that is the sky
To earn your love back
To not make thing worse, if not better
To not make apologies awkward
Everything just to deserve you

Dream will become hope
Hope will call for actions
Even if it will not work out your way
Just try your best
And let it be
"This thing shall pass," it shall voice
For everyone, I believe,
always deserves a second chance
'Cuz that's what life is
C'est la vie
C'est la vie



"Cho những người bạn của tôi, những người đã yêu, đang yêu và sắp yêu. Sống hết mình cho tình yêu và bạn sẽ có được nó"

Have a jolly, crazy and fabulous Valentine.
TT (on a blue night under a violet moon)

No comments:

Post a Comment